1. Food Storage: The Actual Shelf Life of Chocolate and Cocoa Powder
I have to admit that I am highly addicted to chocolate. And since I have no desire to get that addiction under control, it only makes sense to make sure that I have a healthy supply of chocolate on hand.
In this video, we will talk about the best ways to store chocolate to extend the quality of shelf life.
*You can get great oxygen absorbers from Wallaby at bit.ly/3fmgEqD. Use the promo code PROVIDENT5 for $5 off.
*Food Saver makes a good quality vacuum sealer amzn.to/3qDawAh
*Vacuum sealer mason jar attachment amzn.to/3qDawAh
*Gamma seal lids amzn.to/3tFRECF
Learn more about storing chocolate at theprovidentprepper.org/the-actual-shelf-life-of-chocolate/
You can learn more about packaging food for long-term storage at TheProvidentPrepper.org.
The Difference Between Short-Term and Long-Term Food Storage
Long Term Food Storage: Creative Solutions to Build a Critical Asset
Packaging Dry Foods in Plastic Bottles for Long Term Food Storage
Packaging Dry Foods in Glass Jars for Long Term Food Storage
How to Package Dry Foods in Mylar Bags for Long Term Storage
8 Food Storage Enemies and How to Slay Them
Thanks for being part of the solution!
*Instagram – theprovidentprepper instagram.com/theprovidentprepper/
*Facebook – The Provident Prepper: Building Your Family Ark facebook.com/ProvidentPrepper
*Pinterest – The Provident Prepper pinterest.com/TheProvidentPrepper/
TheProvidentPrepper.org is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. This site also participates in other affiliate programs and is compensated for referring traffic and business to these companies.
2. How to make the BEST Double Chocolate Cookies
These Double Chocolate Cookies are all gooey and chewy deliciousness! Rich fudge cookies with lots of chocolate chips, you're going to love this recipe!
__________⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ CLICK FOR RECIPE ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ ___________
For the 🖨 PRINTABLE RECIPE 🖨 visit my blog HERE:
This recipe contains affiliate links.
TOOLS USED IN THIS VIDEO
➖Cookie scoop- amzn.to/2WhAbA0
➖Favorite chocolate chips- amzn.to/2AdYeHt
➖dutch cocoa powder- amzn.to/2Ld4Mbp
OUR FAVORITE KITCHEN TOOLS
➖Measuring cups- amzn.to/2xwsUCS
➖Measuring spoons- amzn.to/2zbiJ78
➖Mini prep bowls- amzn.to/2yqluAS
➖kitchen aid mixer- amzn.to/2Vz2QPk
➖Bosch mixer- amzn.to/2wOGsZT
SHOP SIMPLY HOME COOK'S AMAZON AFFILIATE STORE HERE:
🥑🍓🥦🍉🍋 INGREDIENTS 🥔🥚🍫🧁🎂🍰
* 1 cup all-purpose flour
* 1/3 cup dutch cocoa powder
* 1/4 teaspoon salt
* 1 teaspoon baking powder
* 1/3 cup unsalted butter melted
* 1/2 cup golden brown sugar
* 1/2 cup granulated sugar
* 1 large egg + 1 egg yolk at room temp
* 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
* 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
1. The first thing you want to do is measure out 1 cup of all-purpose flour. And make sure to spoon it in and level it off with a knife. Measuring flour properly is super important in baking.
2. Now place a mesh sieve on top of your mixing bowl and add the flour in along with 1/3 cup dutch cocoa powder, 1/4 tsp salt, and 1 tsp baking powder.
3. Now gently sift the dry ingredients into your bowl. If you see any larger clumps, just press them in with the back of a spoon￼. Now set the dry ingredients aside for later.
4. In a separate bowl add ￼1/3 cup unsalted ￼melted butter along with￼ 1/2 cup granulated sugar and 1/2 cup of golden brown sugar. ￼
5. Using a whisk thoroughly mix the sugar in the melted butter together.
6. Now add one large egg￼￼ plus 1 large egg yolk. Then pour in 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
7. Now grab your whisk again and mix it very well. You want the consistency to be very smooth so this might require a little bit of elbow grease.
8. Now grab your sifted dry ingredients and add them to the butter and sugar mixture. Mix them gently with a spatula.
9. Now before adding in 1 cup of semisweet chocolate chips, reserve about 1/4 cup. They will be used to top the cookies before baking. ￼
10. Now mix in the chocolate chips into the dough and evenly as possible.
11. Line your baking sheet with parchment paper and grab your cookie scoop. ( I used a medium size)
12. Scoop out heaping mounds of the chocolate cookie dough onto your baking sheet. Making sure to space them about at least 2 inches apart. ￼
13. Now you can leave them as they are or you can roll each ball into your hand for a prettier looking cookie. But that’s optional though.
14. Now top each cookie with a few of those chocolate chips we reserved earlier and bake the cookies at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for about 9 minutes. Once they’re baked, let the cookies slightly cool before enjoying them.
#chocolatecookies #chocolate #simplyhomecooked
3. Amazingly Easy Microwave Chocolate Cupcakes Recipe!
4. Hot Chocolate recipe 🍫 - with Aahyum Cocoa Powder
This winter we’re thinking about cozy drinks and delicious treats with Aahyum cocoa powder. What are you craving?
Pour milk in a pan, add sugar, sift together Cornflour and cocoa powder cook till it comes to a good boil and starters to thicken, take it off heat add chocolate, mix till it melts. You can put it back on heat for about 20 secs while mixing constantly. Serve it hot!!! With a topping of whipped cream (optional)
Order now - amzn.eu/d/1Ux8xUx
5. Keto Flourless Chocolate Peanut Butter Muffins
Pan size: muffin pan
½ cup (125g) unsweetened creamy peanut butter
2 tablespoons (28g) melted coconut oil or butter or ghee
¼ cup (50g) granulated sweetener of choice
¼ teaspoon (1g) salt
1 large egg at room temperature
½ teaspoon (3mL) vanilla extract
2 tablespoons (14g) unsweetened cocoa powder (I used Dutch processed cocoa powder)
1 teaspoon (4g) baking powder
2 tablespoons (30mL) warm unsweetened almond milk
¼ cup (40g) sugar-free chocolate chips
(I used Lily’s dark chocolate chips)
¼ cup (40g) chopped walnuts
Bake at 325°F (163°C) for 18-23 minutes.
NOTE: For best results, I highly recommend using the metric/gram measurements (using a digital scale), rather than the standard/cup measurements.
#ketoserts #lowcarbmuffins #flourlessmuffins
Tamaño de la cacerola: molde para muffins
½ taza (125 g) de mantequilla de maní cremosa sin azúcar
2 cucharadas (28 g) de aceite de coco derretido o mantequilla o ghee
¼ de taza (50 g) del edulcorante granulado de su elección
¼ de cucharadita (1 g) de sal
1 huevo grande a temperatura ambiente
½ cucharadita (3 ml) de extracto de vainilla
2 cucharadas (14 g) de cacao en polvo sin azúcar (yo usé cacao en polvo procesado holandés)
1 cucharadita (4 g) polvo de hornear
2 cucharadas (30 ml) de leche de almendras tibia sin azúcar
¼ de taza (40 g) de chispas de chocolate sin azúcar
(Usé las chispas de chocolate amargo de Lily)
¼ de taza (40 g) de nueces picadas
Hornee a 325 ° F (163 ° C) durante 18-23 minutos.
Dimensione padella: teglia per muffin
½ tazza (125 g) di burro di arachidi cremoso non zuccherato
2 cucchiai (28 g) di olio di cocco fuso o burro o burro chiarificato
¼ di tazza (50 g) di dolcificante granulato a scelta
¼ di cucchiaino (1 g) di sale
1 uovo grande a temperatura ambiente
½ cucchiaino (3 ml) di estratto di vaniglia
2 cucchiai (14 g) di cacao in polvere non zuccherato (io ho usato cacao in polvere lavorato olandese)
1 cucchiaino (4 g) di lievito per dolci
2 cucchiai (30 ml) di latte di mandorle non zuccherato tiepido
¼ di tazza (40 g) di gocce di cioccolato senza zucchero
(Ho usato le gocce di cioccolato fondente di Lily)
¼ di tazza (40 g) di noci tritate
Infornare a 163 ° C per 18-23 minuti.
Taille du moule: moule à muffins
½ tasse (125 g) de beurre d'arachide crémeux non sucré
2 cuillères à soupe (28g) d'huile de coco fondue ou de beurre ou de ghee
¼ tasse (50 g) d'édulcorant granulé au choix
¼ cuillère à café (1 g) de sel
1 gros œuf à température ambiante
½ cuillère à café (3 ml) d'extrait de vanille
2 cuillères à soupe (14g) de poudre de cacao non sucrée (j'ai utilisé du cacao en poudre néerlandais)
1 cuillère à café (4g) de poudre à pâte
2 cuillères à soupe (30mL) de lait d'amande chaud non sucré
¼ tasse (40 g) de pépites de chocolat sans sucre
(J'ai utilisé des pépites de chocolat noir de Lily)
¼ tasse (40 g) de noix hachées
Cuire au four à 325 ° F (163 ° C) pendant 18 à 23 minutes.
6. Chocolate Cherry Cobbler Recipe
Today I'm going to show you How To Make a Homemade Black Forest Cherry Cobbler!! This cobbler is so simple and easy to put together! You'll love this cobbler!
▶︎ SUBSCRIBE HERE FOR MORE: youtube.com/@HowDoYouCookBackToBasics
▶︎ SHOP MY FAVORITE PRODUCTS: amazon.com/shop/howdoyoucook-backtobasics
How Do You Cook - Back To Basics
P.O. Box 789
Pleasant View, TN
The link/s above may be an affiliate link which means we receive a small commission of the revenue made from purchases through the link/s above. There is no additional charge to you! Thank you all for supporting my channel so I can continue to provide you with free content every week! THANK YOU!
#blackforestcake #cherrycobbler #chocolatecherrycobbler #homemadecherrycobbler #cobbler #cobblers
7. The Best Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies
Check out the Tasty One-Stop Shop for cookbooks, aprons, hats, and more at TastyShop.com: bit.ly/2mEBY0e
Super soft, chewy, and studded with chocolate!
Here is what you'll need!
The Best Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies
½ cup sugar
¾ cup brown sugar, packed
1 teaspoon salt
½ cup butter, melted
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1¼ cups all-purpose flour
½ teaspoon baking soda
4 ounces milk or semi-sweet chocolate chunks
4 ounces dark chocolate chunks (or your preference)
Preheat oven to 350°F/180°C.
In a large bowl, whisk together the sugars, salt, and butter until a paste has formed with no lumps.
Whisk in the egg and vanilla, beating until light ribbons fall off the whisk.
Sift in the flour and baking soda, then fold the mixture with a spatula, being careful not to overmix too much. This will cause the gluten in the flour to toughen which will result in cakier cookies.
Fold in the chocolate chunks evenly, then chill the dough for at least 30 minutes. For a more intense toffee-like flavor and deeper color, chill the dough overnight. The longer the dough rests, the more complex its flavor will be.
Scoop the dough with an ice-cream scoop onto a parchment paper-lined baking sheet, leaving at least 4 inches of space between cookies and 2 inches of space from the edges of the pan so that the cookies can spread evenly.
Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until the edges have started to barely brown.
Cool completely, and enjoy!
Inspired by link: buzzfeed.com/lindsayhunt/ultimate-chocolate-chip-cookies?utm_term=.kxQq3zMZE#.niqXQ86jK
Check us out on Facebook! - facebook.com/buzzfeedtasty
Licensed via Warner Chappell Production Music Inc.
8. Chocolate Rice Krispie Treats Recipe 🍫🍪🍚 With Cocoa Powder and Chocolate Chips 😀
My chocolate rice krispie treats recipe is easy and delicious! By adding unsweetened cocoa powder and chocolate chips--along with a secret ingredient--to a normal rice krispies treats recipe, you can make a fantastic dessert that's special because of both the flavors and textures. The chocolate is rich, the cereal crispy, and the marshmallows chewy, all 3 coming together to make a great combination of textures that is sure to remind people in the USA of a Nestle crunch bar. The cocoa powder and semi-sweet chocolate chips definitely gives these treats a dark chocolate flavor, so if you aren't a super fan of dark chocolate, you can substitute milk chocolate chips for the semi-sweet chocolate chips. Honestly, these were very good, so if you're looking for a chocolate no bake cookie recipe for Christmas, or any time of the year, give this recipe a try.
Honestly, these chocolate rice krispie treats were amazing. Because there were three types of chocolate (cocoa powder, melted chocolate chips, and partially melted chocolate chips), these crispy treats had a depth of chocolate flavor that very few things do. If you're a chocoholic, you'll love these.
Although I knew the teaspoon of instant coffee is controversial, it's the secret ingredient in these, and I highly recommend it--it really helps to intensify the chocolate flavor. However, if you absolutely hate coffee, you can add 1 teaspoon of molasses.
These treats definitely had a dark chocolate taste. I made these for a group of people, and everyone loves them--even those who don't normally like dark chocolate. However, if you're hesitant to make this recipe because it might be too dark, I recommend using milk chocolate chips instead of semi-sweet. Actually, I plan on trying the recipe that way at some point.
As stated earlier, I really liked the texture, too. When I first tried these, I thought that these no bake chocolate rice krispie treats reminded me of something, but I couldn't quite put me finger on what it was...but then it came to me: a Nestle Crunch bar!!! If you like Nestle crunch bars--a dark chocolate version--then you will like the texture of these treats.
Like I said, my chocolate rice krispie treats recipe was a big success. If you're looking for something unique for the holidays, these no bake cookies would be perfect. And even if it's not Christmas, these are so good, that they would be perfect at any time of the year.🍫🍪🍚😀
Chocolate Rice Krispie Treats Ingredients
6 cups puffed rice cereal (as I measure, 180g)
14 oz miniature marshmallows *(I bought a 16 oz bag, but I only used 14 oz)
1 stick unsalted butter (113g)
1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder (20g)
1 10 oz bag semi-sweet chocolate chips, divided: *(You can also use milk chocolate chips)
--5 oz semi-sweet chocolate chips = to melt in butter and marshmallows
--5 oz semi-sweet chocolate chips = to add at the end
1 teaspoon instant coffee
1/4 teaspoon salt
*extra butter to grease a 8x8 dish
*extra butter--or oil spray--to grease your hand to shape the rice krispie treats
For more information about Southern food and Argentine cuisine, please visit my website: parnellthechef.com
Social Media Links:
9. Soft and moist chocolate cake| easy chocolate cake recipe
Death by Chocolate Cake
Love chocolate?? Then this death my chocolate cake recipe is for you! It's made with moist chocolate cake layers and decadent dark chocolate buttercream.
Chocolate Simple Syrup
* 1/2 cup water
* 1/2 cup granulated sugar
* 2 Tbsp dark baking cocoa powder
Moist Chocolate Cake
* 2 cups all-purpose flour
* 2 cups granulated sugar
* 3/4 cup sifted dark cocoa powder
* 2 tsp baking powder
* 1 1/2 tsp baking soda
* 1 tsp salt
* 1 cup warm water
* 1/2 cup sour cream
* 1/2 cup milk
* 1/2 cup vegetable oil
* 2 large eggs, room temperature
* 2 tsp vanilla extract
Chocolate Buttercream Frosting
* 2 cups unsalted butter, room temperature
* 1 cup sifted, dark baking cocoa
* 1 tsp vanilla extract
* 1/2 tsp fine table salt
* 5 cups powdered sugar
* 2/3 cup heavy cream, room temperature
* 1 1/3 cups dark chocolate chips, melted and cooled
* 12-14 Ferrero Rocher
Chocolate Simple Syrup
1. Pour the sugar and water into a small saucepan. Cook until the mixture starts to boil.
3. Remove from heat and whisk in the dark cocoa powder. Set aside.
Chocolate Cake Layers
1. Preheat oven to 350 F / 175 C.
2. Sift or whisk together the dry ingredients into a bowl.
4. Pour in the warm water, sour cream, milk, oil, eggs, and vanilla into a separate bowl and whisk together.
6. Mix the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients.
7. Divide the batter evenly between the prepared cake pans, and bake for about 23-26 minutes or until a toothpick comes out with a few moist crumbs.
8. Remove once cooled.
Chocolate Buttercream Frosting
1. Beat the butter on a medium speed for 30 seconds with a paddle attachment until smooth.
3. Add in the sifted dark cocoa, vanilla extract and salt, and mix.
5. mix in the powdered sugar and heavy cream
6. Mix in the cooled, melted dark chocolate. Keep it aside
10. How to Make Hot Cocoa!! Hot Chocolate For One Recipe
Learn how to make a single cup of hot cocoa using ingredients you probably already have in your pantry. No mix, no big batch of stuff, no non-dairy creamer, nothing special, just 5 simple ingredients. Perfect to warm your bones on a cold winter day!
What you'll need:
2 Tbsp white granulated sugar (25 grams)
1 1/2 tsp unsweetened cocoa powder (3.7 grams)
1 1/4 cups whole milk (300 ml)
2-3 drops vanilla extract
whipped cream (optional)
11. 2-Ingredient Truffles! tutorial #Shorts
How to make a 2-Ingredient Chocolate Truffles! Also known as Brigadeiros!
I'm Eloise from Fitwaffle Kitchen! I make simple recipe tutorials across my social media
My main YouTube Channel is: @Fitwaffle
Check out these Super easy 2-Ingredient recipe! Also known as Brazilian Brigadeiros!
Like this video? check out my recipe tutorial playlist, and don't forget to subscribe ;)
#shorts #tutorial #recipe #brownie #chocolate
12. Almond Pulp Fudge Balls #shorts
Almond Pulp Fudge Balls #shorts
Sub To My Channel: bit.ly/3BaDwC3
Watch More Vids Here: youtube.com/watch?v=2-G54na0_Ls&list=UUSHaHpoRxdXWQJTrtkVMJbWXw
Chocolate Fudge Balls made from almond pulp. If you noticed, the other day we made almond milk, and I had hundreds of comments and DM requests asking me to make something with it. These are so incredibly easy and delicious and packed with nutrients. You can absolutely improvise and use agave instead of honey to make these vegan. You can use any seed or nut butter of choice as well. For this recipe you will need:
3/4-1 cup almond pulp or as much as you have from your almond milk
1 tablespoon hemp hearts — optional
1 heaping tablespoon cacao powder
⅓ cup honey or agave
½ cup any nut or seed butter
¾ cup ground walnuts or any
ground nuts of choice
any toppings for rolling the balls
**Please Note- I took my walnuts and ground them up in my blender, you can do that in a food processor or even a grinder. Use any toppings you love like coconut, cacao, nuts, to roll your balls in.
Once you make my almond milk recipe, you will notice you have pulp left behind.
You can squeeze out any of the nut milk of that pulp and make sure it’s not too wet.
Add the pub to a food processor with the rest of the ingredients and process until a nice dough-like paste.
I take a tablespoon measuring spoon and a scoop out a little bit of the mixture and roll it into a ball.
I got 14 chocolate balls from this recipe but you can make them as big or small as you like.
Roll them into your favourite topping such as coconut, cacao, or any nuts of choice.
Refrigerate for a few hours and enjoy.
You can store these in a container in the fridge as they will last you for at least a week. Enjoy.
TikTok : vm.tiktok.com/ZMeVPmbFQ/
#almondpulp #almondpulpfudgeballs #almondpulprecipe #almond #leftoveralmondpulp #themodernnonna #trending #shorts
13. The Best Fudgy BROWNIES RECIPE I Ever Made
The ultimate fudgy Brownie Recipe! These homemade brownies are decadent and stay moist for days. There's a secret ingredient that makes them super chocolatey without being overly sweet.
⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ RECIPE BELOW ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️
BROWNIE RECIPE INGREDIENTS:
►1/2 lb unsalted butter, softened
►16 oz semisweet chocolate chips, (2 1/2 cups by measuring cup), divided
►4 large eggs
►1 Tbsp instant coffee granules (6.2 grams)
►1 Tbsp vanilla extract
►1 1/4 cups granulated sugar
►2/3 cup all-purpose flour
►1 1/2 tsp baking powder
►1/2 tsp salt
►3 Tbsp vegetable oil
►1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
🖨 PRINT RECIPE HERE: natashaskitchen.com/fudgy-brownie-recipe/
0:40 Making the chocolate sauce
1:14 Mixing the rest of the ingredients
1:28 Brownie secret ingredients
2:25 Mixing dry ingredients together
3:00 Combining dry and wet ingredients
4:16 How to bake brownies
4:45 Cooling brownies
4:56 Taste Test
5:44 How to clean-cut a brownie
7:55 Describing the brownie
8:39 Kids taste the brownie
⭐️PRODUCTS IN THIS VIDEO (affiliate):
► Colander Sifter: amzn.to/39F0Xr2
► 9 x 9 Square Baking Pan: amzn.to/2QaCS2f
► Small Whisk: amzn.to/32eWKa2
► Large Spatula: amzn.to/3hNszNi
► Precut Parchment Paper: amzn.to/2Qa2QDh
► 3 Quart Sauce Pan: amzn.to/2E1UFGF
► Food Scale: amzn.to/317MDmU
► Glass Mixing Bowls: amzn.to/3hhQnZR
► Cake Tester & Releasing Tool: amzn.to/2Dq1zVa
► White Dutch Oven: amzn.to/2ZPnRas
► Oven Mittens: amzn.to/33aRNBj
► Cork Heat Trivet: amzn.to/2EmjrRD
ALWAYS IN MY KITCHEN (affiliate):
►My Favorite Cutting Board: amzn.to/2Y4AmQC
►Hand Mixer: amzn.to/2xLQs36
►Favorite Blender: amzn.to/2XZ52ms
►Food Processor: amzn.to/32nToAY
►Glass Bowls: amzn.to/2XIqvfo
►Kitchen Scale: amzn.to/2XG9l1X
►Glass Storage Containers: amzn.to/2xMhXcN
►Knife Block Set: amzn.to/30gLuuO
►Our Dinnerware Set: amzn.to/2Ob2TPm
►My White Apron: amzn.to/2ZVrChv
►ALL MY RECIPES: natashaskitchen.com/recipes/
PO Box 161
Meridian, ID 83680
#natashaskitchen #brownies #dessert
14. What happens when you mix condensed milk and cocoa powder #shorts #recipe #dessert
14 oz can condensed milk
4 tablespoons cocoa powder
2 tablespoons butter
Optional-Powdered sugar or cocoa powder for dusting
1) Mix condensed milk and cocoa powder in pot
2) Stir until combined, add butter
3) Constantly stir until thickened
4) Pour into prepared dish
5) Freeze for at least 1 hour
6) Cut into pieces and enjoy!
Some of my favorite products used in this recipe:
Wood Spoon Set: amzn.to/3HMUKfE
Knife Set: amzn.to/3WngK50
Sifter Set: amzn.to/3FWR5KS
#easydessert #easyrecipe #baking #nobake #fastandeasydessert
15. Soft and Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
These cookies are the best soft and chewy chocolate chip cookies! They are slightly crispy on the edges and soft and chewy on the inside. This recipe is my all-time favorite cookie recipe, and once you try this recipe, it will also be your favorite recipe.
Full printable recipe + tips: thecookingfoodie.com/recipe/Soft-and-Chewy-Chocolate-Chip-Cookies-Recipe
Visit my online shop: bit.ly/TCFShop and browse my baking supplies and kitchen tools for all of your baking needs.
*Every purchase you make supports my content creation.
More cookie recipes:
Almond Cookies: youtube.com/watch?v=ibwfWgbGVcw
Butter Cookies: youtube.com/watch?v=dzm_QDCqm2U
Fudgy Brownie Cookies: youtube.com/watch?v=GAyUOQCGwZ0
Chocolate Crinkle Cookies: youtube.com/watch?v=9Se55H71nHo
Equipment I used in this recipe:
MEASURING CUPS: shop.thecookingfoodie.com/products/copper-measuring-cups-set-of-8
Makes 14 large cookies or 16-18 medium sized
1/2 cup (100g) Brown sugar, packed
1/4 cup (50g) White sugar
1/2 cup (115g) Unsalted butter, softened
1 large Egg
2 teaspoons Vanilla extract
1½ (190g) All-purpose flour
3/4 teaspoon Baking soda
1/2 teaspoon Salt
1 cup (160g) Chocolate chips or less if you prefer
1. In a large bowl, beat softened butter, brown sugar and white sugar. Beat until creamy, about 2 minutes.
2. Add egg, vanilla extract and beat until combined, scrape the bottom and sides as needed.
3. In a separate bowl mix flour, baking soda and salt.
4. Add flour mixture into the butter mixture. 1/2 at the time, mix until combined.
5. Stir in chocolate chips.
6. At this stage if dough is too soft, cover and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
7. Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C). line two baking trays with parchment paper.
8. Scoop the dough onto a prepared baking sheet, leaving at least 3 inches (7.5 cm) of space between the cookies.
9. Refrigerate for 30-40 minutes.
10. Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until slightly golden around the edges.
11. Allow to cool before serving.
If you like my videos, please subscribe to my channel for new cooking videos: youtube.com/c/thecookingfoodie?sub_confirmation=1